The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- In every work of genius, we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Truth is the secret of eloquence and of virtue, the basis of moral authority; it is the highest summit of art and life. – Henri Frédéric
- A free culture is not a culture without property; it is not a culture in which artists don’t get paid. – Lawrence Lessig
- Poetry should… should strike the reader as a wording of his own highest thoughts, and appear almost a remembrance. – John Keats
- Control your thoughts to define your life. – Debasish Mridha