A young man is embarrassed to question an older one.
- The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim. - Anonymous
- It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like. - Jackie Mason
- The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. - Edsger W. Dijkstra
- It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it. - Jeseph Joubert
- Life is an unanswered question, but let’s still believe in the dignity and importance of the question. - Tennessee Williams