I was always taught to respect my elders and I’ve now reached the age when I don’t have anybody to respect.
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. - Anonymous
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self respect leads to self discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt that’s real power. - Clint Eastwood
- A goal properly set is halfway reached. - Anonymous
- I care not what subject is taught, if only it be taught well. - T.H.Huxley
- An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. A modern school where football is taught. - Ambrose Bierce