Love is not singular except in syllable.
- Love is not singular except in syllable. - Marvin Taylor
- Excellence is not a singular act but a habit.You are what you do repeatedly. - Shaquille O’Neal
- I have lived some thirty years on this planet, and I have yet to hear the first syllable of valuable or even earnest advice from my seniors. - Henry David Thoreau
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you. - Anonymous
- Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more …to give way to the happiness of the person you love. - Anonymous