It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. - Cicero
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. - Anonymous
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. - Anonymous
- Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pocket. - Anonymous
- Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight. - Anonymous