I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. - Honore De Balzac
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. - Anonymous
- If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. - Anonymous
- A love sick heart dies when the heart is whole, For all the heart’s health is to be sick with love. - Anonymous
- A man who is at the top is a man who has the habit of getting to the bottom. — Joseph E. Rogers