There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
- The wise are wise only because they love. The fool are fools only because they think they can understand love. - Paulo Coelho
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. - William Shakespeare
- A fool in love makes no sense to me. I only think you are a fool If you do not love. - Anonymous
- Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise. - Samuel Jackson
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. - Anonymous