If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
- Tomorrow I will live, the fool does say: today it self’s too late; the wise lived yesterday. - Martial
- You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex Lax tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough. - Pearl Williams
- I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning. - Benjamin Franklin
- You don’t save pitchers for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain. - Anonymous
- The boy who expects every morning to open into a new world finds that today is like yesterday, but he believes tomorrow will be different. - Charles Dudley Warner