The only safer cigarette is your last one.
- A bird in hand is safer than one overhead. - Anonymous
- I feel safer on a racetrack than I do on Houston’s freeways. - A. J. Foyt
- Kingston was so full of police. I never felt safer! I asked a lot of the policemen to take pictures with me. But they were all pretty angry. – Kenneth Lee
- Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller
- Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. - Ice T