Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them.
- Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. - Anonymous
- Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco. - Anonymous
- Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between. - Anonymous
- I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven’t had time for tobacco since. - Anonymous
- Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed on and digested. - Francis Bacon