People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people have been left out of the pleasure.
– Russel Baker
- People who care about each other enjoy doing things for one another. They don’t consider it servitude. – Ann Landers
- Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation, or creed. – Bertrand Russel
- Do we always do the things that God would take pleasure, or that we do things we think God would take pleasure. – Jestoni Revealed
- Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things. – Russell Baker
- I advise you to go on living solely to enrage those who are paying your annuities. It is the only pleasure I have left. – Voltaire