If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
- My former wife made me a millionaire. I used to have three million dollars. - Bobby Hull
- No one can earn a million dollars honestly. - William Jennings Bryan
- New Zealand is a country of thirty thousand million sheep, three million of whom think they are human. - Anonymous
- What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars’ worth of pleasure. - Gene Perret
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. - Anonymous