What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
- Don Williams, Jr.
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. - Vincent T. Lombardi
- In the hope to meet Shortly again, and make our absence sweet. - Ben Jonson
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- People do not lack strength, they lack will. - Victor Hugo
- I have made this letter longer than usual, because I lack the time to make it short. - Blaise Pascal