Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil.
- Sarcasm is the language of the devil, for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it. - Thomas Carlyle
- Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. - Anonymous
- There is a devil in every berry of the grape. - Anonymous
- I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace. - Anonymous
- You taught me language, and my profit on’t Is, I know how to curse. The red plague rid you For learning me your language! - William Shakespeare