He was happily married – but his wife wasn’t.
- The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life. - Anonymous
- No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes she were not. - H.L. Mencken
- When asked his secret of love, being married fifty-four years to the same person, he said, “Ruth and I are happily incompatible.” - Billy Graham
- You were united to your wife by the Lord. In God’s wise plan, when you married, the two of you became one person in his sight. - Malachi
- As for his secret to staying married: “My wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me.” - Jon BonJovi