We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness.
- Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
- Evil thoughts often come from idleness. - Gaelic Proverb
- The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. - Thomas Szasz
- Man loves little and often: Woman much and rarely. - Anonymous
- Love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, too rarely taken. - Anonymous