If you have two religions in your land, the two will cut each other’s throats; but if you have thirty religions, they dwell in peace.
- Stability and peace in our land will not come from the barrel of a gun, because peace without justice is an impossibility. - Bishop Desmond
- Life is islands of ecstasy in an ocean of ennui, and after the age of thirty land is seldom seen. - Luke Rhinehart
- Peace can only be found within you, you have to create your own peace, so that in your world everything can be about peace and then you can put that piece of your peace in the puzzle of life that we all share, so that everything can be about peace.
- With the mind centered in meditation on the True Lord, anguish is eradicated, and one comes to dwell in peace. Such is the True Guru, the Great Giver. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- If everything is going well, What’s the need to stop and dwell. - Anonymous