The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
- Frank Zappa
- There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book; books are well written or badly written. - Oscar Wilde
- Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. - Truman Capote
- If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library. — Frank Zappa
- Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny. - Frank Zappa
- I think it is good that books still exist, but they do make me sleepy. - Frank Zappa