Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.
- Love is only half the illusion; the lover, but not his love, is deceived. - George Santayana
- Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion. - Miguel De Unamuno
- Confidence is the illusion born of accidental success. - Anonymous
- Life is the illusion Death is the ultimate truth. - Anonymous
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. -Orson Welles