The trouble with children is that they are not returnable.
– Quentin Crisp
- Health consists of having the same diseases as one’s neighbors. – Quentin Crisp
- There was no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn’t get any worse. – Quentin Crisp
- Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. – Quentin Crisp
- You’re more trouble than the children are is the greatest compliment a grandparent can receive. – Gene Perret
- Because it’s trouble, and it’s in our road. We’ll get there in time. No need to live in trouble until trouble comes. – Stephen King