The trouble with children is that they are not returnable.
- Quentin Crisp
- Health consists of having the same diseases as one’s neighbors. - Quentin Crisp
- There was no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn’t get any worse. - Quentin Crisp
- Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. - Quentin Crisp
- You’re more trouble than the children are is the greatest compliment a grandparent can receive. - Gene Perret
- One saves oneself much pain, by taking pains; much trouble, by taking trouble. - Augustus William Hare