If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question or asked the question wrong.
- You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus
- Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus
- The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim. - Anonymous
- Once my momma asked my grandpa how to train her horse to pull a cart. Grandpa laughed and answered “Hook ‘em up and head ‘em east.” - Brooke
- A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you. - Anonymous