There are only two emotions that belong in the saddle; one is a sense of humor and the other is patience.
- Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. - William James
- Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you. - Anonymous
- One doesn’t have a sense of humor. It has you. - Larry Gelbart
- A sense of humor is the only divine quality of man. - Arthur Schopenhauer
- It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor. - Max Eastman