God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.
- God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through. Paul Valery is. - Albert Camus
- God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls could flirt. - Anonymous
- But silence never shows itself to so great an advantage, as when it is made the reply to calumny and defamation, provided that we give no just occasion for them. - Joseph Addison
- I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino
- The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day. - John Milton