Sure God created man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece.
- Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden
- Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. - Hubert Givenchy
- The final story, the final chapter of western man, I believe, lies in Los Angeles. - Phil Ochs
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. - Helen Rowland
- When a woman tells the truth she is creating the possibility for more truth around her. - Adrienne Rich