When you’re throwin’ your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else.
- If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain. - Anonymous
- Retirement may be looked upon either as a prolonged holiday or as a rejection, a being thrown on to the scrap-heap. - Anonymous
- Lawyers are always more ready to get a man into troubles than out of them. - Anonymous
- People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - Anonymous
- I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Anonymous