A cowboy is a man with guts and a horse.
- I took to the life of a cowboy like a horse takes to oats. - Anonymous
- Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow. - Austin Dacey
- Boots, chaps and cowboy hats…. nothing else matters. - Anonymous
- Save money on the bull, ride a cowboy. - Anonymous
- A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you. - Anonymous