If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain.
- A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open. - Gerald Raferty
- The eye of the hurricane is back in Lance, and the storm is aiming directly for the Ullrich trailer park. - Bob Roll
- When you’re throwin’ your weight around, be ready to have it thrown around by somebody else. - Anonymous
- Retirement may be looked upon either as a prolonged holiday or as a rejection, a being thrown on to the scrap-heap. - Anonymous
- Text Your Ex Back – how to get your ex girlfriend back, how to make your ex want you back How To Read A Man text your ex back how get an exgirlfriend back how to get my boyfriend back how to win back your ex girlfriend quickly how to get your ex girlfriend back How To Get Your