A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.
- A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. - Walter Winchell
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus
- A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you. - Anonymous
- I always walk alone and my shadow is the only one who walks besides me
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. - Anonymous