Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out.
- Gratitude is a twofold love — love coming to visit us, and love running out to greet a welcome guest. - Henry Van Dyke
- Nobody outside of a baby carriage or a judge’s chamber believes in an unprejudiced point of view. - Lillian Hellman
- A baby is born with the need to be love and never outgrows it. - Anonymous
- How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby. - Anonymous
- It is very difficult to live among people you love and hold back from offering them advice. - Anonymous