Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.
- Every new born baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on. - Anonymous
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. - Anonymous
- A baby is born with the need to be love and never outgrows it. - Anonymous
- Child rearing myth Labor ends when the baby is born. - Anonymous
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. - Anonymous