Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. - Charles R. Swindoll
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. - Alex Haley
- Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory; children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality. - George Santayana
- I would be more interested in the lives of others if only they had more interesting lives. - Anonymous
- God help us to be grateful for our blessings, never to be guilty of the sin of ingratitude, and to instill this same gratitude into the lives of our children. - Ezra Taft Benson