A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
- I’m so ugly My father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet. - Rodney Dangerfield
- Providing for one’s family as a good husband and father is a water-tight excuse for making money hand over fist. - Anonymous
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Anonymous
- What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. - William Shakespeare