A baby is an angel whose wings decrease while his legs increase.
- I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit. - Mae West
- Thorns and stings And those such things Just make stronger Our angel wings. - Emme Woodhull
- May we live in peace without weeping. May our joy outline the lives we touch without ceasing. And may our love fill the world, angel wings tenderly beating. - aziza
- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out. - Anonymous
- How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby. - Anonymous