Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.
- Bill Blass
- When in doubt, wear red. - Bill Blass
- We all labour against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases. - Sir Thomas Browne
- Capital punishment is as fundamentally wrong as a cure for crime as charity is wrong as a cure for poverty. - Henry Ford
- The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr
- All you need to know is this. You can never go wrong by voting for a bill that fails, or against a bill that passes. - Senator Robert