A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk.
- Wine is as good as life to a man, if it be drunk moderately: what life is then to a man that is without wine? for it was made to make men glad. - Ecclesiasticus
- The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn’t have to attend all those meetings. - Arthur Lewis
- I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you. - Anonymous
- Problems always look smaller after a warm meal and a good night’s sleep. - Anonymous
- Never ask a drunk man a question because he will tell you the truth. - Anonymous