I want peace. I want to see if somewhere there isn’t something left in life of charm and grace.
- Margaret Mitchell
- Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words. - Margaret Mitchell
- Peace can only be found within you, you have to create your own peace, so that in your world everything can be about peace and then you can put that piece of your peace in the puzzle of life that we all share, so that everything can be about peace.
- The grace and charm of the bicycle lend added warmth and contour to the persons of the lovers it joins. - James E
- Grace must find expression in life, otherwise it is not grace. - Karl Barth
- “Charm” which means the power to effect work without employing brute force is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm. - Havelock Ellis