Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
- Truman Capote
- There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book; books are well written or badly written. - Oscar Wilde
- All literature is gossip. - Truman Capote
- Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go. - Truman Capote
- Wine is as good as life to a man, if it be drunk moderately: what life is then to a man that is without wine? for it was made to make men glad. - Ecclesiasticus
- If you play bridge badly you make your partner suffer, buy viagra canada but if you play poker badly you online viagra make everybody happy. - Joe Laurie Jr.