No matter what you say or what you do I will always love you!
- Brenda England
- Now a days love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course. - Helen Rowland
- I gave up my childhood for a career. - Brenda Lee
- Love was always the goal, and my point every step of the way was that nothing is wrong with love, no matter what flavor it comes in. - Ani Difranco
- In the end these things matter most; How well did you love? How fully did you love? How deeply did you learn to let go? – Buddha
- I think it is all a matter of love: the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it is. - Vladimir Nabokov