A lot of our friends complain about their retirement. We tell ‘em to get a life.
— Larry Laser
- A lot of our friends complain about their retirement. We tell ‘em to get a life. - Anonymous
- Life, I’ve got lots of friends. I don’t complain. - Salma Hayek
- Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser like focus combined with unwavering determination. - Larry Flynt
- One can’t complain. I have my friends. Why, someone spoke to me only yesterday. - Eeyore
- After a year in therapy my psychiatrist said to me, ‘Maybe life isn’t for everyone’. - Larry Brown