Men want recognition of their work, to help them to believe in themselves.
- Dorothy Miller Richardson
- Every time a man expects, as he says, his money to work for him, he is expecting other people to work for him. - Dorothy L. Sayers
- Work is the province of cattle. - Dorothy Parker
- To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity. - Toni Mont
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith
- Religion is the recognition of all our duties as divine commands. - Immanuel Kant