Money is so unlike every other article that I believe a man has neither a legal or a moral right to take all that he can get.
– Peter Cooper
- States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions. – Noam Chomsky
- Leaders can be moral and they should be moral-without imposing their morality on others. – Geraldine Ferraro
- Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love. – Ellen Key
- Business, that’s easily defined – it’s other people’s money. – Peter Drucker
- I’m not trying to be something that I’m not. I’m just trying to be myself and talk about what I know, and admit what I don’t know. – Anderson Cooper