Money is the wise man’s religion.
Tag: EuripidesCategory : Money Quotes
- Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy: the mad daughter of a wise mother. - Voltaire
- Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Anonymous
- If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard
- I find four great classes of students: The dumb who stay dumb. The dumb who become wise. The wise who go dumb. The wise who remain wise. - Martin H. Fischer
- When it’s a question of money, everybody is of the same religion. - Voltaire