Health is the first muse, and sleep is the condition to produce it.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tag: Ralph Waldo EmersonCategory : Health Quotes, Sleep Quotes, Sayings about sleeping
- Health is the condition of wisdom, and the sign is cheerfulness, an open and noble temper. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The first wealth is health. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Sleep lingers all our lifetime about our eyes, as night hovers all day in the boughs of the fir tree. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best part of health is fine disposition. - Ralph Waldo Emerson