Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.
- Stephen Wright
- Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. - Henry Van Dyke
- I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn’t park anywhere near the place. - Steven Wright
- Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff. - Stephen Wright
- On your birthday count your candles, count your years, count your blessings. Happy 50th Birthday! - Anonymous
- Boy, life takes a long time to live. - Stephen Wright