Success, a sort of suicide, is ruined by success.
- We are half ruined by conformity; but we should be wholly ruined without it. – Charles Dudley
- It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. – P.G. Wodehouse
- Suicide is away of telling God, You can’t fire me I quit !!!!! – Anonymous
- Nobody ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have while trying to write one. – Anonymous
- My legs sort of disappeared from nowhere. – Anonymous