Politics is just show business for ugly people.
– Jay Leno
- There’s no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting. – David Letterman
- Society in itself is no great harm, but unsatisfied social aspirations are a bad and ugly business. We must certainly accept, and we will. – Leo Tolstoy
- Here we are the way politics ought to be in America; the politics of happiness, the politics of purpose and the politics of joy. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- A leader has to lead, or otherwise he has no business in politics. – Harry S Truman
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act. – Bill Gates