Politics is just show business for ugly people.
– Jay Leno
- There’s no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting. – David Letterman
- Society in itself is no great harm, but unsatisfied social aspirations are a bad and ugly business. We must certainly accept, and we will. – Leo Tolstoy
- Here we are the way politics ought to be in America; the politics of happiness, the politics of purpose and the politics of joy. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution. – Jay Leno
- A leader has to lead, or otherwise he has no business in politics. – Harry S Truman