Politics is just show business for ugly people.
– Jay Leno
- Here we are the way politics ought to be in America; the politics of happiness, the politics of purpose and the politics of joy. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- There’s no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting. – David Letterman
- Show me someone who never gossips, and I’ll show you someone who isn’t interested in people. – Barbara Walters
- A leader has to lead, or otherwise he has no business in politics. – Harry S Truman
- The chief business of the American people is business. – Calvin Coolidge