An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
- Agatha Christie
- An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. - Agatha Christie
- Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he’s in love with her. - Agatha Christie
- The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman,any woman, with beautiful legs. - Marlene Dietrich
- Every murderer is probably somebody’s old friend. - Agatha Christie
- Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it. - Agatha Christie