I’m very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch.
– Woody Allen
Tag: Woody AllenCategory : Funny Quotes and Sayings
- It’s not that I’m afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens. – Woody Allen
- Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends. – Woody Allen
- I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens. – Woody Allen
- Wear your learning like your watch, in a private pocket; and do not pull it out, and strike it, merely to show that you have one. – Lord Chesterfield
- My Brain: it’s my second favorite organ. – Woody Allen