When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
– Gracie Allen
- The President of today is just the postage stamp of tomorrow. – Gracie Allen
- Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years. – Gracie Allen
- The birds are molting. If only man could molt also his mind once a year its errors, his heart once a year its useless passions. – James Allen
- I would never read a book if it were possible for me to talk half an hour with the man who wrote it. – Woodrow Wilson
- Too much talking these days. Talk talk talk. This country would get along much better if people learned how to suffer in silence. – Neil Gaiman