If it wasn’t for dogs, some people would never go for a walk.
- The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose. - Charles Dickens
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus
- Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives. - Sue Murphy
- To lead the people, walk behind them. - Lao Tzu
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. - Roger Miller